Testing


Typewriter kepoh

Saying Goodbye :'>



Wednesday 9 November 2011 | 17:12 | 0 ♥
Hello Guyss. Haa, act cerita nii Ainun dpt dkt Majalah Sekolah. Cerita dia agak sedih jugak. Korang baca ehh? Tapi tapi tapi kan, cerita nii B.I. Kalau dah tau BI awak fail, jgn baca ah. Hahaha joke ;D Okey jom bacaa :)

It is really difficult to say goodbye, especially to the person whom you cherish the most. Everyone hates goodbyes including me. If only there are no goodbyes, maybe this would be a better place to live in. Everytime we visit someone, we would always say goodbye when we leave. When I was a little, I never knew that saying goodbye can be difficult. I thought everyone says it so did I until encoutered someone very special.


Nurul is my bestfriend. Not only that, she is more like a sister to me. Of course, she is four years older than me. I was fourteen when I first met her. I was always alone that time. I do not have siblings or any friends. Although there was this girl who lives besides my house, she never befriended me. She tought I was weird simply because I like books. Everywhere I go, there must be a book that I bring along to release the boredom inside my head. That is why I do not have any friends because they thought I was weird, nerdy and a bookworm! 


One day when I was reading a book 'Polyana', a teenage girl approached me. She was beautiful and had a bright smile. Not only that, her skin was fair and she had brown and wavy long hair. I've never seen someone so preety like her. Her beautiful smile was undeniable and I soon found myself smiling back. Then, she sait beside me. She was wearing a beatiful sundress that suited her well. 


"Alone"? she asked.
"I am always alone. I've never had a friend." I replied. "Because they think I'm weird."
"Well, I dont think so. You look smart and intelligent," she said and giggled. "By the way, my name is Nurul, whats yours?"


"Ummu," I replied. Somehow I felt very comfortable with her. I do not know why.


"Okay Ummu. I think it is time for me to leave. My mother does not like it if I am out too long. See you tomorrow and we will play together. We will have a lot of fun," she said and then dissappeared from my sight.


From that day onwards we became best friends. We play ed together at the park everyday in the evening. I felt very happy and the feeling cannot be described. This is the first time I had a friend, a true friend. But she always made sure she got home early. I never knew where she lived and did not even get the address. Everytime I wanted to accompany her home, she would not let me. She did not even let me say goodbye everytime we parted. She would look sad if I said so.


"See you later is more suitable," she would say.


It did not concern me much why as to why she was behaving like that until two months later, she was the one who said goodbye. 


"But you said you do not like goodbyes," I told her. 


"Ummu, I am leaving. I am not going to see you again," tears rolled down her cheeks. She stilled look beautiful when she cried, but she look pale and weak. 


"You mean you are going to move? But we can still see each other, you can visit me," I was trying to be though. Instead I could feel myself crying. Of course, Nurul was my only friend. I never had a real friend before.


"No. I will not see you again. So, this is our real goodbye, Ummu," she hugged me. I could feel tears streaming down my cheeks. I could not understand. Then, she let me for good. I wanted to call her but it felt something felt stuck in my throat. 


The next day, Nurul's mother came to my house. I noticed that, she was Nurul's mother because she has the same face as Nurul except that she has some wrinkles. She told me the sad news. Now I know why she said she said goodbye yesterday, because she was suffering from cancer. She moved here two months ago right when I frist meet her because she wanted to be alone. But she could just not after she saw me. I shed a tear. Nurul's mother hugged me just like Nurul did. That was the last day I saw Nurul's mother.


To me, saying goodbye can be painful sometimes. From that day onwards, I did not say goodbye anymore. I have many friends now. And I know that Nurul must be proud of me. I would never say goodbye ever again.

                                                                                                                                       Real story from
                                                                                                                                        Ummu Barakah,
                                                                                                                                           5 Anggun.


|


Copyright ©. Code thanks to OhMissLinda.Re-edited by NayliIdzwati. With little helped of CikGee